|Due to glitch beyond our control, the conference may not be listed on the Hoover library’s calendar, but we are a ‘GO’!|
|** One of the oldest writers' organizations in continuous existence in the United States. **|
Alabama Writers Conclave is a 501(c)3.
Your donation is tax-deductible.
We are happy we will once again be having a bookstore at the conference as a convenience to our members and member-authors. AWC members wishing to have their books on sale at the conference can make arrangements with bookstore manager Teri Henley (firstname.lastname@example.org). Authors will bring their own stock, and that stock must be checked in with the bookstore manager prior to going on display in our bookstore. Teri will be checking books in and out of the bookstore. To keep our accounting straight, there is to be no swapping or taking books from the bookstore (even your own books) without paying for them until the conference ends or the author closes their bookstore account. Authors will set the prices for their books and will be paid 80% of the net proceeds for all books sold at the conference. The AWC will keep the remaining 20%. We will settle up with our authors within two weeks of the end of the conference by either check or PayPal (author's choice). If the author wishes to settle their account on the last day of the conference, they may be able to make prior arrangements with Teri Henley.